DuPont® Tefzel ETFE (ethylene/tetrafluoroethylene)
We start with the best raw materials that are precision machined to absolute tolerances.
Stainless steel springs are heat treated and designed with a specific resistance load, making them ready to go right out of the box. Springs are formed with an exact straightness while under a pressure load, and a grinding process is added to ensure all springs are uniform.
This makes for a nearly perfect spring with only minor adjustments necessary during installation.
O-Rings are made from an industry standard PTFE encapsulated silicone construction. IM Vents are designed to accept most other major vent/stroke valve manufacturers' O-Rings without adverse effect on performance.
Features & Benefits
- Three-coat process (primer, midcoat and topcoat)
- Dark green in color
- Excellent chemical resistance
- The toughest of the fluoroplastics (a copolymer of ethylene and tetrafluoroethylene)
- Applied through a spray-and-bake procedure in multiple coats, with each coat sprayed and baked individually
- Perfect for applications in harsh chemical environments
- High temperature resistance 150°C/302°F