1 ½" BSP Airline Ball Valve
1½" Airline Ball Valve is fitted with a standard 1½" bore stainless steel ball between two solid PTFE seals.
The ball is equipped with a relief hole which faces the pressure side of the tank and allows effective communication with the pressure gauge while the valve is in the closed position. The relief hole also ensures there is no retention of product or buildup of pressure inside the body.
The valve is machined with a 1½" BSP male connection, flat faced to seal against a gasket on a compressed airline connection or a blanking cap.
Features & Benefits
- Gauge will continue to register tank pressure with valve in both the open or closed position
- Machined to accept a gauge guard to protect the gauge from damage. Gauge guard is available upon request
- Optional 90 mesh stainless steel screen to help protect tank from possible contamination that may be changed in place
- Can be equipped with a dual connection pipe "T" with a 1½" BSP and 1½" NPT thread
- Can be equipped with cable or hydraulic remote control to avoid having to climb on top of the tank
- Produced with heavy duty investment castings and with
|Max Working Pressure||10 BAR (145 PSI)|
|Test Pressure||15 Bar|