Our Top Discharge Valves can be retrofitted into most existing top discharge arrangements on tanks up to 26,000 litres without the need for a recessed weld pad. The connection flange holes are slotted to allow connection to most known bolting pattern for common and uncommon tank weld pads.
The valve can be hermetically sealed and locked with a padlock or tamper evident seals to protect precious cargoes from unauthorized access. All flange mating surfaces are machined with serrations to comply with ASME B16.5 standards.
Replacement parts are interchangeable with most other major brands.
The valve is made entirely of 316 stainless steel with both PTFE and fluoroelastomer low temperature seals to guarantee the highest in chemical compatibility and reliability even in the harshest operating conditions.
Features & Benefits
- All contact parts are 316 stainless steel with PTFE seals
- Butterfly Valve has left hand operation with TIR and a facility for a padlock
- Eccentric Spigot Flange allows optimal flow rates while limiting trapped liquids
- 3" BSP Cap has straight threads that reduce galling when frequently removing and replacing Blanking Cap
- All gaskets, seals and O-Rings are standard sizes, made from PTFE materials, and interchangeable with other major brands
- Optional 316 stainless steel or Hastelloy® replaceable seat available upon request
|Design Pressure||4 BAR (58 PSI)|
|-20°C to 200°C (-4°F to 392°F)|
|Weight||15 kg (33 lbs)|