DuPont® Teflon® PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene)
We start with the best raw materials that are precision machined to absolute tolerances.
Stainless steel springs are heat treated and designed with a specific resistance load, making them ready to go right out of the box. Springs are formed with an exact straightness while under a pressure load, and a grinding process is added to ensure all springs are uniform.
This makes for a nearly perfect spring with only minor adjustments necessary during installation.
O-Rings are made from an industry standard PTFE encapsulated silicone construction. IM Vents are designed to accept most other major vent/stroke valve manufacturers' O-Rings without adverse effect on performance.
Features & Benefits
- Black in color
- One-coat process
- Formulated with special blends of fluoroplastics and other high-performance resins to improve toughness and abrasion resistance
- Excellent corrosion resistance and good dry-lubrication properties
- Resins provide adhesion and abrasion resistance
- Low friction, nonstick characteristics
- No volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions