80mm Flanged, PTFE-Lined, Pressure/Vacuum Relief Vent
We start with the best raw materials that are precision machined to absolute tolerances.
Stainless steel springs are heat treated and designed with a specific resistance load, making them ready to go right out of the box. Springs are formed with an exact straightness while under a pressure load, and a grinding process is added to ensure all springs are uniform.
This makes for a nearly perfect spring with only minor adjustments necessary during installation.
O-Rings are made from an industry standard PTFE encapsulated silicone construction. IM Vents are designed to accept most other major vent/stroke valve manufacturers' O-Rings without adverse effect on performance.
Features & Benefits
- Pressure / Vacuum or Pressure only styles available
- Internally lined with PTFE
- Electropolished for easy cleaning
- Slotted holes to fit flange sizes:
- DN65 PN10
- DN80 PN6
- 3" ANSI 150#
- Optional Teflon® spray coating available upon request
- Test certificates are supplied with each vent
|Pressure Range Capabilities||0.6 to 8 bar (9 to 116 psi)|
|Vacuum Range||1 to 12" Hg|
|Standard Vacuum Setting||-0.2 BAR (6" Hg)|